The Tipper Truck SWMS references all of the relevant legislation, Codes of Practice and Australian Standards for your state of operations. The SWMS outlines all of the job steps, risks and controls. It is in Microsoft word format and is fully editable. The SWMS will be available for download Instantly once purchased. The SWMS has been written in consultation with industry workers and WHS Qualified personnel to ensure a comprehensive document is in place. The SWMS covers the following job steps:
- Analyse the job.
- General things to check.
- Prepare for departure
- Truck not fit for use
- Access to vehicle
- Mobilisation of truck to load point
- Loaded by Loader/Excavator
- Cover Load
- Travel to unload location
- Arrival and entry to tip-off point
- Unload Tippers
- Exit site and mobilise to next load point
- Completion of work or end of workday