Air Conditioning Maintenance
$220.00 inc. GST
The Air Conditioning Maintenance SWMS references all of the relevant legislation, codes of practice and Australian standards as required for all states within Australia.
It is easy to edit – Simply add your company information and remove the state legislation that does not apply.
TheAir Conditioning Maintenance SWMS references all of the relevant legislation, Codes of Practice and Australian Standards for your state of operations.
The SWMS outlines all of the job steps, risks and controls. It is in Microsoft word format and is fully editable. The SWMS will be available for download Instantly once purchased.
The SWMS has been written in consultation with industry workers and WHS Qualified personnel to ensure a comprehensive document is in place. Please note, this SWMS does NOT cover work at heights - if required which you can purchase here.
The SWMS covers the following job steps:
- Unaware of Hazards
- Site induction
- Housekeeping -
- Moving on stairs, uneven, steep and slippery surfaces
- Working at Heights
- Ladders - Selection
- Ladders – Positioning
- Ladders – Use
- Accessing and Working in Roof Cavity
- Working in Confined / Restricted Spaces
- Working in hot conditions
- Power Tools
- Use of Hand Tools
- Welding / Hot work
- Use of Silicone and other substances
- Manual handling – lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling and holding
- Concealed services
- Working near electricity
- Inspect electrical test equipment
- Locate fault
- Disconnect and/or decommission services
- Secure the isolation point with lock and tag
- Repair fault
- Make safe
- Re-energise Equipment & Return to Service
- Completion of work / end of workday
- Monitoring during commissioning
We also provide customisation guides and videos to assist you.
ACT, All States, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.