This website contains general information about legal matters. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
Limitation of warranties
The information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. OHS Compliance Solutions makes no representations or warranties in relation to the information on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, OHS Compliance Solutions does not warrant that:
- the information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to specific advice.
If you have any specific questions about any matter you should consult with us, or another qualified professional.
You should never delay seeking advice, disregard advice, or commence or discontinue any action because of information on this website.
Nothing in this legal disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Limitations of liability
OHS Compliance Solutions will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if OHS Compliance Solutions has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit OHS Compliance Solutions’ liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by OHS Compliance Solutions’ negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of OHS Compliance Solutions; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for OHS Compliance Solutions to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, OHS Compliance Solutions has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against OHS Compliance Solutions’ officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect OHS Compliance Solutions’ officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as OHS Compliance Solutions.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
Your privacy is important to OHS Compliance Solutions. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that OHS Compliance Solutions collects, and the ways in which OHS Compliance Solutions uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
OHS Compliance Solutions may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including Name, Business Name Address, Email Address, Phone Number);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including Name, Business Name Address, Email Address, Phone Number);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including Name, Business Name Address, Email Address, Phone Number);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including Name, Business Name Address, Email Address); and
- any other information that you send to OHS Compliance Solutions.
Using personal information
OHS Compliance Solutions may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where OHS Compliance Solutions discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, OHS Compliance Solutions may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
OHS Compliance Solutions will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
OHS Compliance Solutions will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
OHS Compliance Solutions is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact OHS Compliance Solutions
- by email to [email protected]